History of the Bielsko-Biała train station

MAIN TRAIN STATION IN BIELSKO-BIAŁA

The Main Train Station in Bielsko-Biała was bulit in the years 1889-1890 by the architect Karol Korn. The history of that station dates back to the year 1853, when the decision on the structure of the railway line was taken from Bogumin to Oświęcim, as connecting Vienna with Galicja.In year 1995 a repair of the station started and was finished in the year 2001. It is one of the prettiest buildings in Bielsko-Biała.

Emerytka 67

kwmaj2019

youtube tlo